Were you born to sell? Do you love to smash your goals? iWave is seeking a self motivated team member with sales in their DNA!
Our office is located in Charlottetown, PEI but for this role we are very open to virtual work arrangements across Canada to service our clients working in a later time zone. You’ll be responsible for qualifying and closing new business. The successful candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be self motivated, goal-oriented and already comfortable working from an at-home environment. You will be provided with the training, tools and support to advance your career at iWave, while always increasing your incredible earning potential!
What You’ll Do
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You’ll be actively prospecting for new business and selling our Software as a Service (SaaS) fundraising intelligence solution to Education, Healthcare and Nonprofit organizations.
- Help expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business, always striving for more.
- This role involves an extensive amount of prospecting, qualifying, demoing and closing.
- Get prospective clients excited about our offering; we truly offer a great solution.
- Use and maintain relevant information in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure proper product alignment and the best possible client service levels.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong background in high velocity inside sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales (complete sales cycle)
- 3 – 7 years of experience selling SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- Must have experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be quota motivated
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Experience in the nonprofit sector is certainly a strong asset
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills
- Experience working remotely and have at home office space
- Ability to travel to head office in Charlottetown, PE when needed