Enterprise Account Executive – Non Profit Sector
iWave is looking to hire a new and experienced sales team member in Charlottetown, PE (open to virtual work arrangements). You will be responsible for qualifying and closing new business. The successful candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be self motivated and goal-oriented. You will be provided with the training, tools and support to advance your career at iWave, while always increasing your earning potential.
What You'll Do
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You’ll be actively prospecting for new business and selling our Software as a Service (SaaS) fundraising intelligence solution to Education, Healthcare and Non-profit organizations.
- Help expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business, always striving for more.
- This role involves an extensive amount of prospecting, qualifying, demoing and closing.
- Get prospective clients excited about our offering; we truly offer a great solution.
- Use and maintain relevant information in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure proper product alignment and the best possible client service levels.
- You will be required to participate in trade shows and engage in speaking opportunities.
- Travel will be required.
What We're Looking For
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales. Must have experience with the full sales cycle.
- 3 to 7 years of experience selling SaaS solutions in a B2B environment.
- Thought leader and evangelizer. This requires effectively communicating with the management team and providing feedback, ideas and suggestions to the Marketing and Product Development team.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be quota motivated.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Experience in the Non-profit sector is certainly a strong asset.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- Experience working remotely and have adequate at home office space/setup (if not located in PEI)
Your application was submitted successfully.