iWave is a software company that helps nonprofit organizations fundraise more effectively so they can raise more money and accelerate their impact. We have reimagined traditional fundraising technology to deliver best-in-class solutions that are top-rated on peer review platforms like G2. We serve thousands of clients worldwide, from Stanford University, to Doctors Without Borders, to your local United Way. As a high growth, technology company, iWave is looking for talented, hardworking people with a passion for making a difference.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the iWave marketing team, executing high quality, engaging content that helps attract, educate and retain clients. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, executive mentorship, and a collaborative work environment with a focus on excellence, passion, and fun.
Experience and Expertise:
• Execute content marketing strategy designed to attract, educate, and convert leads
• Manage iWave webinars series including working with guest presenters, running and presenting webinars, and executing pre and post webinar communications
• Own and manage iWave’s social media platforms
• Own and contribute to iWave’s Blog with support from others on the marketing team
• Develop high quality, engaging content for ebooks, guides, press releases, newsletters, case studies, website copy, and webinars
• Build and maintain relationships with a network of advocate partners and industry thought leaders and effectively work with them for co-marketing purposes
• Help manage content calendar including keeping current content up-to-date
• Support client and prospect campaigns with engaging content designed to convert new business and retain and upsell existing business
• Assist in the development of sales collateral
• Help maintain website
• Interact with outside vendors including digital agencies and designers
• Bachelor’s degree or college diploma (English, Business, or Marketing an asset)
• A minimum of two (2) years relevant professional experience
• Experience in digital and/or content marketing is preferred
• Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot, or Salesforce is beneficial
Preferred location is PEI (in-office/onsite). Consideration given for remote candidates (in Canada) with requirement for home office setup and expectation of travel to PEI.
Your application was submitted successfully.